Pages

Marysville

Marysville - beautiful Marysville. It was Victoria's "Camelot" A very pretty
little town with English Oaks
lining the streets, with quaint, old-fashioned shops and homes, and an aura of yesteryear,
a truly beautiful
and serene hamlet set in magnificent forest.

This is dedicated to all those who were touched by the Black Saturday bushfires and to the
brave fire
fighters who battled with the forces of nature.

Marysville Time

Marysville Before And After by BlossomFlowerGirl

Flowers of Marysville

Marysville

Steavenson Falls ~ after Black Saturday



Although I have been back to Marysville several times since that fateful day in February 2009, this was the first time I have been back to the Falls. I felt saddened and a sense of something lost. I filmed this on Sunday 7th November (2010) and as the area re-generates, will film that too.

Click On Your Flag To Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Lolly Shop




4 comments:

AB said...

What a paradise for kids!

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Yes it was - didn't matter whether you were 4 years old or 104! The adults patronised it the most.

Thanks for visiting my site.

DeniseinVA said...

This is a lovely blog, and I have enjoyed all your photos. That sweetie shop reminds me of one I used to visit on the way home from school.

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

I'm glad you like it Denise. Marysville was such a beautiful place, I felt I wanted to do something, to write about it.

We had a lolly shop like this too around the corner from where I grew up.